Sign up now for the reduced rate before April 30th!!
Call or e-mail for details and vendor packet. Packets are also available for download. (Please see link below.)
Lori Lachman at email@example.com (530) 575-5524
Lauraine Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a part of Greenlife Eco Fest! (Reach thousands in one weekend)
- Sacramento News and Review (SN&R) is partnering with Green Life and will be producing our 2012 program guide. Guide will be available for all festival attendees and on June 21st will be distributed to over 126,000 weekly SN&R readers. Advertise your business in our program guide today! Download attachment for more information or contact Dusty Hamilton at email@example.com.
- Ad’s will be placed in The Union reaching up to 15,000 local customers.
- Marketing efforts will reach over Northern California, through community & event calendars, radio interviews, cross marketing, postering/flyering and more.
- KMVR has continued it’s support with getting the word out and have been a wonderful supporter of Green Life.
- Promote your business on our Facebook page.
- We ask all vendors to have an educational aspect or demo that can be given about their product and to generate as little waste as possible with your booth.
Place an AD in Green Life Eco Fest’s 2012 Program Guide GLEF_SN&R_Program_Guide_AD_INFO
Entry to the marketplace will be free this year!
2012 Vendor Packet - vendorpacketPDF – If you have any questions please contact Lori Lachman.
Online booth payment available here: http://sigba.org/about/greenlifeecofest/
or pay by check payable to SiGBA and mail to following address:
PO Box 504,
Rough and Ready Ca 95975.